20080930

Model Composite


Stuart

Stuart

Stuart

Stuart

Stuart

Stuart

Stuart

Photography Illustration assignment
Client #5: Model Composite

-create 10 portraits for a "model"
-show variety in location, dress, posing, expression, composition, etc

I wasn't able to reserve proper equipment to shoot this to my liking. While I'm happy with the images I turned-in, I wanted more than just on-location/outdoor images, at least a few studio-esque shots using strobes with softboxes/umbrellas. Plus, my poor little-ol' Rebel XT is not quite up-to-task for the kind of quality and clarity I'd like. I will (re)shoot this again soon.

Canon Rebel XT
F-to-EOS adapter
Nikon Non-Ai 50mm f/1.4 lens
Adobe Lightroom
Adobe Photoshop CS3


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are cool man. I really like the first one, you brought the sky down just enough to give it a really good tone and color